Welcome to my weekly finance roundup. Here, I list my 5 favorite news articles and my 5 favorite blog posts from this week in finance. Enjoy!
News Articles I’m Reading
- When Money Trumps Need In College Admissions
- Huh? IRS Awarded $1 Million in Bonuses to Employees Who Owed Back Taxes
- 7 Ways to Make LinkedIn Help You Find a Job by Susan Adams via Forbes.com
- 5 College Debt Myths You Can’t Afford to Believe
- Millions slip into Obamacare ‘coverage gap’
by NPR Staff via NPR
by Geoff Weiss via Entrepreneur.com
by Brian O’Connell via The Street
by Jordan Malter via CNN Money
Blog Posts I’m reading
- Which Student Loan Repayment Plan Is Right For You? by Me!! via Young Adult Money (I guest posted on YAM this week – big thank you to David Carlson!)
- Have You Conducted a Productivity Audit? by Addison Cash via Cashville Skyline
- Frugal Living: How We’re Saving Money On Our Wedding (And How We’re Not) by Shannyn via Frugal Beautiful
- Be Proud of Your Emergency Fund!
- The Idiots Guide to High Frequency Trading
by J. Money via Budgets Are Sexy.
by Mark Cuban via Blog Maverick
What did you read this week? Anything good?